We provide comprehensive Pediatric care from birth until 18 years of age.
- Well Child Check-Ups
- Medical Consultations
- Preventive Medicine
- School & Sports Physicals
- Hospital care of newborns at both Providence and Alaska Regional Hospitals
- Advise parents on the full range of child and adolescent issues including newborn care, breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, behavioral issues, school problems, discipline, ADD, and depression
- Complimentary 30 minute prenatal consultation where you can meet the doctor and have your questions answered.
To schedule an appointment, please call 907-677-1864
Well Child Check-Ups
Preventive care is a crucial part of your child´s total health care. Well child check-ups help to evaluate and monitor your child´s growth and development. These appointments are scheduled to allow the physician additional time to assess and discuss your child´s health and your concerns and answer your questions.
Well child visits are important, even when your child is healthy. They are crucial in making sure your child is growing and developing properly.
Here is the American Academy of Pediatrics´ recommended schedule for well child check-ups:
- 2 weeks old
- 2 months old
- 4 months old
- 6 months old
- 9 months old
- 12 months old
- 15 months old
- 18 months old
- 24 months old
- 30 months old
- 2 years old
- Every year after the age of 2
Immunizations are given at any appropriate opportunity to keep your child healthy and protected from vaccine-preventable diseases. We follow the American Academy of Pediatrics´ guidelines for the scheduling of immunizations.